- Managing store inventory, making sure that the store is well stocked with each and every product at all times.
- Preparing Cash projections for senior staff and handle the money flow in the store.
- Maintaining great customer relations and service standards.
- Keeping and managing all financial, statistical and sales records.
- Taking care of maintenance, insurance, repairs, and cleaning.
- Customer Satisfaction, making sure that the customer’s demands are met at all times.
- Driving marketing initiatives and promoting the store by coordinating various marketing campaigns.
- Overlook and manage the day to day activities of the store.
- Leadership qualities are a must, the store manager should be able to lead his team and run the store smoothly.
- I should be proficient in written and spoken English and has great communication skills.
- Management skills are a must, should be able to manage every aspect of running the skills, from inventory to sales to money should be able to handle everything.
- Time management skills are a must and the candidate must be punctual.
- Prior experience of running a store is a must.
- The candidate must be analytical and meticulous.
- Should be able to work in and manage a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate must be able to make a strategy and implement it.